You are free to learn Indonesian language through this blog and if you happen to reside in the greater Jakarta you may contact us for private learning either to your home of office. A glimpse for you to know, the Indonesian language, anyhow, gives easier pronunciation to speak after as there are hardly stressing words nor sentences.
Okay now, as you're starting learning Indonesian language you'd better make a lot of drilling as what any learners do when learning English. Need encouragement, stimulation? You may need to know our tongue twister, something like, Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers so where's the peck of pickled peppers that Peter Piper pick?
Learn here and try to find the meaning for homework:
- Dudung, ambilkan dandang di dinding dong, Dung!
- Keledai makan kedelai di kedai.
- Jangan coba-coba cium cucu-cucuku kalau cuma mau cium cucu-cucuku cuma-cuma.
- Toko-toko di kota kita tutup ketika kita tetap buka toko kita.
- Kuku kaki kakak kakak ku kayak kuku kaki kakek kakek ku.
Keep up with our update, everyone. See you.